The New Age of Business Survival, Branding and Marketing |
AGE | Adaptability Grows Engagement
As we are all looking for the latest updates regarding lifted limitations over work conditions, social interactions as well as communications, the world has found itself in a pretty bizarre scenario caused by COVID-19 of something that can be compared to the immediate request for pausing … well, probably only from the very external surface … pausing in terms of stopping interactions on purely physical levels and digging deeper into own capabilities, reconnecting with the creative sometimes perceived as child-like sides of our human beingness…
Organizations have been scratching their heads to find the new golden rule for global marketing strategies that would be able to provide some sort of certainty that would increase the chances of recovery through growth |
The pivotal role in brands’ lifetime is adaptability – this incredible phenomenon that can be mastered not solely by businesses but also by individuals who are determined to grow. Adaptability – not to be wrongly mistaken as conformism for the sake of losing own identity; adaptability – in a form of being highly responsive to global changes, market fluctuations and abilities to better position oneself to recover or prevent any failure |
As many organizations have been pivoting their strategies to stay close to customers due to this pandemic spread who left consumers feeling very unsafe and insanely uncertain, nearly most of us found ourselves trapped in a no-win scenario of staying at home (if we are lucky enough), scrolling and clicking through digital temptations in forms of adds, sales, price reductions, constantly lead astray to forget our budgets while influencing our decisions on remaining responsible with our spending patterns.
Most companies suffering as a result of COVID-19, however, there are ways to change the scenario and become a trusted partner for the main target international audiences that businesses try to engage with.
How? The AGE approach
A for adaptability | Adapt your strategies, change the direction you used to go and look at the needs of the current marketplace
G for growth | Grow through responsiveness to market changes, transformative fluctuations in preferential choices amongst consumers
E for engagement | Engage through meaningful dialogues, conscious listening and use your imagination for finding the right media to start and maintain a meaningful dialogue that nurtures relationships and boost interactions
How to add value to your marketing efforts?
1 | Experience
- Think from the perspective of your ideal customer
- Separate yourself emotionally from your brand and look objectively at your business offering through the eyes of your consumers: perform an audit
- Make your digital presence more accessible
- Introduce new technological solutions
- See if you can offer freebies
- Try to incorporate some subscription-based features such as memberships or premium offers so users can regulate how much they are willing to pay and be in charge of their budgets
- Offer free trials that would allow global businesses to facilitate the change while promoting remote working
2 | GROWTH
- Define your purpose
- Are you crystal clear on what you wish to say to the marketplace and how you want to be perceived? Are there any foggy features that might mislead a potential marketplace? Try to redefine your position and strategic approach by simplifying the core message.
- Look closer at your vision, both long and short term, analyse your mission in the light of this new pandemic age and make your values transparent across everything that your business stands for
3 | ENGAGEMENT
- Am I being of use to those in need?
- What are the most up-to-date current needs of consumers in the 21st century / COVID-19?
- Look at aligning your products’ / offerings lines with the needs of consumers.
- Be responsive
- Be adaptive
- Be engaging
Lead the NEW AGE of Brand marketing
If you struggle with adaptability – get in touch HEREHERE for customisable strategy